“Friends of Carlstadt“
375 Larch Avenue
Bogota NJ 07072
Carlstadt was originally formed as a village by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 12, 1860, within Lodi Township. The Borough of Carlstadt was incorporated on June 27, 1894, formally set off from Bergen Township. The borough was formed during the “Boroughitis” phenomenon then sweeping through Bergen County, in which 26 boroughs were formed in the county in 1894 alone.
Complete the form below to learn more about Approved Funding, including our exclusive benefits for Friends of Carlstadt.
As “A Friend,” by completing this form, you will automatically be entitled to the following:
- A donation on your behalf to the Carlstadt
- A Free Credit Report and FICO score analysis
- 30-minute complimentary Financial Consultation
- No Application Fees for any loans with Approved Funding
- No Processing Fees for any loans with Approved Funding