From The Desk of John A. Veenstra
When dealing with financial matters, I believe it’s important that you know something about the company and the Mortgage Consultant with whom you will be speaking.
Toward the purpose of providing that information, I offer the following:
Company Introduction: Approved Funding
Approved Funding Corporation is a privately held MORTGAGE BANKER, a licensed mortgage bank founded in 1987. We have the most advanced resources and technology available and we have the trained, professional MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS using those resources to efficiently and knowledgably meet your wants and needs for mortgage financing. We are dedicated to improving and growing our business and we know that is done by treating everyone as a person. Our clients are our business and we believe in the “customer for life” principal of doing business. A testament to our philosophy and ability and strength is the fact that we are still strong after so many others fell out of the industry after August, 2007 when the subprime mortgages changed the mortgage industry as we knew it.
Personal Introduction: John A. Veenstra, Mortgage Consultant
- Started in mortgage business in April, 1983
- In past 23 years have had mortgage license, series 7 and 63 licenses, insurance license, and realtor license. I appreciate the importance of a mortgage in the total financial picture.
- Opened Citicorp mortgage offices in NJ in 1983
- Five years Citibank, Rochester, NY as Operations Manager and Area Manger of 8 branches
- Five years with Permacel, a Division of J & J, in North Brunswick, NJ
- Four years as Infantry Lt. and Capt. with Berlin Brigade in West Berlin, Germany
- One year at Ft. Benning for Infantry Officer, Airborne and Ranger schools
- 1970 graduated West Point. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 1966 graduated Eastern Christian High School in North Haledon, NJ
- Born/raised in Hawthorne, NJ (Braen Avenue named after my great grandfather)
- 1983 to date live in Awosting lake community, south tip of Greenwood Lake (West Milford). Four daughters graduated from West Milford High School
Prequalification And Mortgage Discussions Always Free