“Friends of Karen Seliger“
1401 Palisade Avenue
Teaneck, NJ, 07666
Karen Seliger, grew up in Montreal. There, she attended McGill University where she graduated with a master’s in business administration (MBA).
Upon completing her graduate degree, she worked as a brand manager for L’Oreal. First, in the Canadian head office, then in the US head office on 5th avenue.
After moving to New Jersey she decided to return to her true passion, real estate. With a solid understanding of and experience with real estate marketing, she now works as a residential real estate specialist, bringing buyers and sellers together.
Karen currently lives in Cliffside Park with her young family. Her husband works as an attorney and her son attends pre-school at Moriah.
Complete the form below to learn more about Approved Funding, including our exclusive benefits for Friends of Karen Seliger.
As “A Friend,” by completing this form, you will automatically be entitled to the following:
- A donation on your behalf to Karen Seliger
- A Free Credit Report and FICO score analysis
- 30-minute complimentary Financial Consultation
- No Application Fees for any loans with Approved Funding
- No Processing Fees for any loans with Approved Funding