“Friends of New Milford“
930 River Road
New Milford NJ 07646
New Milford is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 16,341, reflecting a decline of 59 (-0.4%) from the 16,400 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 410 (+2.6%) from the 15,990 counted in the 1990 Census.
New Milford was incorporated as a borough on March 11, 1922, from what remained of Palisades Township, based on the results of a referendum held on April 18, 1922. With the creation of New Milford, Palisades Township (which had been created in 1871) was dissolved. The borough is believed to have been named for Milford, Pennsylvania
Complete the form below to learn more about Approved Funding, including our exclusive benefits for Friends of New Milford.
As “A Friend,” by completing this form, you will automatically be entitled to the following:
- A donation on your behalf to the New Milford
- A Free Credit Report and FICO score analysis
- 30-minute complimentary Financial Consultation
- No Application Fees for any loans with Approved Funding
- No Processing Fees for any loans with Approved Funding