“Friends of Northvale“
116 Paris Avenue
Northvale, NJ 07647
Northvale is a borough in Bergen County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 4,640, reflecting an increase of 180 (+4.0%) from the 4,460 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 103 (-2.3%) from the 4,563 counted in the 1990 Census.
The borough of Northvale was formed on March 15, 1916, from the remaining portions of Harrington Township, based on the results of a referendum held on April 4, 1916. With the creation of Northvale, Harrington Township was dissolved. Portions of Northvale were transferred to create the borough of Rockleigh, as of March 13, 1923. The borough’s name derives from its location and topography.
Complete the form below to learn more about Approved Funding, including our exclusive benefits for Friends of Northvale.
As “A Friend,” by completing this form, you will automatically be entitled to the following:
- A donation on your behalf to the Northvale
- A Free Credit Report and FICO score analysis
- 30-minute complimentary Financial Consultation
- No Application Fees for any loans with Approved Funding
- No Processing Fees for any loans with Approved Funding